Website legal notice
Art. 10 LSSI: www.gsgrupo.com is an internet domain that belongs to GS ESPAÑA HOLDINGS, S.L., with its registered address at CTRA. EL JIMENADO, KM1, 30700, TORRE PACHECO (province of MURCIA) and with CIF (Spanish Tax No.) B03012911. The company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Murcia, volume 2649, folio 58, sheet Mu-32015.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is +34 968578011 and the contact email is email@example.com.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the above mentioned domain.
On the other hand, GS ESPAÑA S.L informs you that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notice.
The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity in the event they have to register themselves in order to be able to access the website. The User also undertakes to keep the personal data provided to the owner of the domain up to date, therefore, being solely responsible for any false information of inaccuracies provided.
In the event that the User is not of legal age, they must obtain permission from their parents, or legal representatives to access the services provided. GS ESPAÑA S.L shall not be held responsible in the event that the data provided on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The ‘Website’ can only be used for legal purposes so the User is required to lawfully and honestly use the website, in accordance with the General Conditions of Use, namely: not using the services of this website to carry out activities that constitute a breach of Spanish law, and that are contrary to morality and public order, with the User assuming on all liabilities for damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal activities, including, but not limited to:
- Performing without prior consent by the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page; the owner of the domain shall not accept any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Performing any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Website and services and / or prevent normal use for the Users.
- Using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunication or any other equipment, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the Website or any of the services, or any assets (hardware or software) belonging to the domain owner.
- Violating any rights concerning third-party privacy, image, data protection, confidentiality of correspondence, and intellectual and industrial property.
- Concealing the identity or falsifying the origin of the sender of email messages.
- Using false identities, supplanting the identity of others whilst using the website or any of the services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page, unless you are legally authorised or have authorisation of the owner of the domain.
- Sharing User names and access codes to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain excludes their responsibility for damages of any nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well for damages derived from infringements to intellectual and industrial property rights, and / or for the lack of accuracy, and relevance of the contents, nor may they be held responsible for the interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain shall not be held responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, is the property of the provider or where appropriate has a licence or express authorisation form the authors to use it.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, reproduction in whole or in part, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation requires, in any case, prior written authorisation from the owner of the domain.
The user undertakes not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to be able to redirect the specific contents of the website, being obliged to in any case, redirect to the main website of the provider.
4. Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.