1. This simple recipe is made by placing all the ingredients in a food mixer: the chickpeas, the peeled garlic cloves, salt, cumin and paprika.
2. Blend everything together. Once they are mixed, add the lemon juice and the sesame oil (or olive oil if you prefer), and blend again until the mixture has a creamy texture.
3. If the mixture is too thick, add a small amount of water.
4. You can now add some seeds or nuts, a drizzle of oil or a sprinkling of paprika, as a decorative topping
5. The perfect dish for dipping your Celery Sticks!